Thursday, October 31, 2013

Pumpkin!

     So I'm not even going to lie....I'm absolutely so excited about the Pumpkin Spice latte at Starbucks! 


      It's so delicious and yummy....I just don't Ben know what to do with myself! Remind you, this was my first time ever even drinking a latte and I'm positive that I made the right choice! Now, I figured out that I'm not a big "coffee drinker" but I'm cool with the little boost of energy it gives you lol. Soooo I only got 1 shot of espresso in my latte (regular comes with two for my size cup)

    Now what I've heard is that, this cup of yummy goodness, is a seasonal drink. Are they cray cray? I want it year round, ha !

     But now that you've heard how AWESOME this latte is, you should most definitely check it out before its gone !

            What's your favorite latte? 
               
                 Talk to you later! 
                       -Kadasia-

No comments:

Post a Comment