Wednesday, March 5, 2014

REVIEW: Aussie Three Minute Miracle

Hello lovess!
Today I really wanted to share one of my new favorite products with you guys.
As of recently, I have been using the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle, as my everday conditioner.
I have been using this product every other day for about a month now, and let me just say that I lovveee it! I wanted to wait a while to post this, just because i wanted to witness the complete results; howver, it has been an entire month, and i have noticed many improvements in the condition of my hair!
Firstly, my hair feels a lot stronger currently, than it has in a long time. Altough, this is influenced by the fact that I have been using minimal heat recently, I believe that Three Minute Miracle has helped plent. Another great improvement? Well, my hair feels a ton softer lately; and while most moisturizing cconditioners tend to weigh down the hair (mine especially) this one does quit the opposite. My hair actually looks as if it has way more body and volume to it, even through the second or even third day after washing it!
All in all, I am really enjoying this great product, and for only costing $5.99 at Walmart, its a steal! For now, it will remain my holy grail conditioner.
Do you have any products you love? If so let me know in the comments.
Until next Time!
Xoxo,
  ~Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment