Saturday, March 1, 2014

Essie Spring Collection

Hello there!

So today I want talk about Essie's Spring Collection!

I've only seen these photos from online but that was enough (I'm hooked!). I can't wait to see them in the store so I can see if the polishes are true to color. But here they are are!(:

First I want to show

http://www.essie.com/~/media/Images/Essie/Global/Home/Colors/Greens/fashion-playground/collection-shade_fashion-playground.png 
Fashion Playground (My favorite, this just such a beautiful mint/blue)

http://www.essie.com/~/media/Images/Essie/Global/Home/Colors/Pinks/romper-room/collection-shade_romper-room.png 
Romper Room

spin the bottle - neutrals By Essie 
Spin the Bottle




style hunter - pinks By Essie 
Style Hunter (another fav. I'm a sucker for bright corals/pinks)


truth or flare - blues By Essie 
Truth or Flare

hide & go chic - blues By Essie 
lastly.....Hide and Go Chic

So that is the entire Spring Collection and I have to say, it's pretty darn cute! I will be picking up at least one of these to try out something new this spring.

Which one is your favorite? Tell me below! xoxo

{{{Kadasia}}}

No comments:

Post a Comment