Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Review|||Revlon Balm Stain

Hey guys so today I want to do a review on Revlon Balm Stains!

 Mine is from the Just Bitten Collection and is in the color: Smitten.
If there is one thing that I can say about this thing is WOW! I absolutely loveeeeee it!





Now onto the things everyone watns to know!

LOOK: When picking out one of these, I made sure to get a berry...as much as I wanted Audacious,(a gorgeous bright orange with pink undertone) I knew I had to stick with a color that would complement my skin tone or else it would've been disaster and waste of money. I am girl of color so therefore going with darker pinks, berry's, and reds are best and will complement my skin tone better. Smittenn is a very beautiful berry color and I'm happy to have made the right choice, I will have a picture that show you what it looks like below. (and let me tell ya..they didn't put balm STAIN on this package for nothing; these baby's stain. But I don't mind because a matte light pink is left behind or I cant put on my EOSe balm and some of the shine is rekindled)

TEXTURE: Just like a balm. (: Putting on this color was just like putting on an EOS balm. Very smooth and easy to apply. But I do recommend wearing a clear lip calm under to give your lips extra moisture.

PRICE: For the quality and the amount I get/have to use, I am very satisfied and would gladly repurchase this product again! They were only $8.79 and right now my CVS has a buy on get one 50% off so I will be returning soon haha

SMELL: These do smell like menthol. I personally don't care but I know that this does bother some people so, beware mint haters!

SHINE: Alrighty, so these do have a slight luster, not anything to flashy like a lip-gloss but its there. There are 3 different types of tubes when you go to buy these: a totally matte tube, one with a metallic bottom like mine, or one totally engulfed in metallic wrapping. I see that mine has a slight shine so I'm sure the one totally wrapped in metallic is super shiny!

 This was about 40 minutes after application.

Displaying photo.JPG 
About 4 hours or so after. Here is what I mean by the matte light pink color that's leftover


I hope this helped you all decide if you want to get these and or if you just wanted some more info.

 Now I know that Ana has done a review on a couple of these balms before but lip products vary depending on who they are put on. (You can read hers here). Ana has a more fair complexion and I have a more darker complexion therefore now you guys can see how they look on both of us and maybe it will help you decide on the right color for you!

If you guys have any lip products you love, tell me below I would love to try them out...I love a bold lip (;

Until next time,
{{{Kadasia}}}

No comments:

Post a Comment