Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Updates

Hello lovess!
I just wanted to post a quick update on whats been going on with Creatively Chic & my life!
Lately, I have been super busy, and that's why I've been so absent this past week. As a junior in high school I'm constantly stressing over schoolwork, & applying for summer jobs, & even summer programs in colleges; however, I'm also a college freshman.... & I've been studing all week long for my midterms! On top of all of this, I am also moving houses... Which on it's own is a stressful expirience enough!
Soo I just wanted to let you guys know whats been going on with me, I know I speak for Kadasia as well when I say we are super busy lately.... & it's been getting in the way of our blog!
Until Next Time!
Xoxo,
         ~Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment