Thursday, February 27, 2014

Anne Klein: The Perfect Tote

Hey guys!

Today I would like to tell you about my tote bag! It's called: The Perfect Tote and the name couldn't be more spot on. As you all know I've been on the hunt for a new tote bag (if you didn't know you can read all about it here (; ) and I've finally found it. 



This bag has three main compartments which are two open spaces with a zipper closed section in the middle. It also has a small zipper closed pocket on the inside, two more pockets for things like ur keys or phone, and on the back of the outside of the bag there is a pouch to put more goodies in haha. 

So to the part that most anticipate about is the pricing. Well I'm actually quite shocked and happy about this(: this bag was $40. Now before you say "*gasp* whoa!" I'll tell you how much it retails for, which is $80 so I got this bag for 50% off. But wait where was all of this amazing shopping done ? At MARSHALLS !(: 

I actually had so much fun shopping at Marshall's, they had everything! I also got two beautiful diaries/journals. I'll write about them later (;  

But I'm so happy that I was able to find the bag, since it was the next thing I was searching for. 

Have you guys found anything new lately for a great price? If so let me know! 

Have a great night !


{{{Kadasia}}}


No comments:

Post a Comment