Tuesday, February 18, 2014

¡Spotted!: Floral Print

Hello lovess!
Today I wanted to rave about my latest obsession: floral print clothing!! You see, lately I have started my shopping for spring and summer.... And most of the things I've purchases are floral print (go figure!)! 


The reason I love this print so much is because it can be dressed up or down... And could even suit every personal style! 
Personally, I love to ear my floral print with high waisted shorts, light wash jeans, or even a solid colored maxi skirt! When paired with the above bottoms florals can add a tad or fir lines to a laid back look! 
All in all, florals are something I have been noticing a lot for this upcomming season, & can be found in almost all stores! They can effortlessly make an outfit cuter, & can brighten up anyone's day!
What are some of your must haves this upcomming season? Let me know in the comments below!
Until Next Time!
Xoxo,
         ~Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment