Tuesday, February 11, 2014

¡Spotted!: Maxi Skirts

Hello lovess!
Today I wanted to discuss The Maxi Skirt!
Soo I recently started my sprin & summer shopping & I saw maxi skirts, everywhere! I know they were around last summer but I feel like they're just going to be even more on point this year!
Below are a few that I personally loved when I went to the mall this weekend:
I guess it's safe to say: I absolutely adore maxi skirt, although I wouldn't necessarily accessorize like in these pictures! I find it so easy to throw on a crop top with a maxi skirt in the morning and have a completed look.... Or even transform the outfit from day to night!
All in all, I just wanted to give you guys a heads up on a cute trend for this spring and summer! Stay tuned this weekend, since I shall be posting a day to night transformation soon!
Until Next Time!
Xoxo,
         ~Ana


No comments:

Post a Comment