Monday, February 17, 2014

Twist on nail polish + watch out for Looks For Less!

Hey gals (& guys if your reading as well(; ) Happy Presidents Day!

So I wanted to tell you guys about Sally Hansen's Salon Effects. Yes, I know I'm a bit late on doing a review due to these coming out probably almost a year ago. But to be completely honest they were just too expensive until now; when I found them in the back of one of the lower clearance racks at Walgreens (mouthful lol). So I just had to get a box being that they were only $2. 

Like...um...what? 

Yes I said it, two dollars!! So naturally I started to look even deeper for more and I found the perfect set! These are in "Empress-Me". Well can I say they impressed me(; I absolutely loveeeeee these little things!

The process was fairly simple and easy as well. I will most definitely be picking up the last few on clearance at my Walgreens! 



What do you guys think?
What are your nail inspirations lately?
Let me know below !!!
 
 
 
Also I will be doing a new and ongoing series called "Looks For Less" where I will be blogging about dupes. steal the style, and "look at what I found types" of things. I've been having fun with planning it so far. So be on the lookout for it!
 
Also don't forget to follow us on Instagram where you can see what we're up too!
 
{{{Kadasia}}}

No comments:

Post a Comment