Friday, January 24, 2014

REVIEW: Conair Infiniti Pro Curler

Hello beauties, Ana here!
Today I wanted to provide you guys with a review for my favorite curling iron of all time! 
As we all know, finding a good curling iron is a complicated task; know a days they have come out with all diffrent types of iron, which all claim to do many wonderful things! However, out of all the curlers I've tried in my days, one stands out the most!:
The iron above is the Conair Infinity Curl! This curling iron is simply fantastic! The curls come out perfectly, and last for about 3 days! Now I know everyone has a diffrent hair type, but this iron is personally my favorite!
The curler cost me about $17 at Target & I couldn't be more surprised by it's quality! I've used many "brand name" irons in the past.... However, none as good as this one!
Overall, I would definitely recomed this product to anyone looking for a good curling iron! It gets the job done, heats up in a matter of seconds, and doesn't torch my hair (all for under $20)!
Until Next Time!
Xoxo,
         ~Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment