Thursday, January 30, 2014

Relaxing.

Hey guys, sorry for being so MIA this week!

Just SO MUCH has been going on in my life lately and I couldn't get to the computer to post!


So today I wanted to do a post about relaxing...since I haven't had much time to at all for myself (excluding the few minutes I get for eating and such) I know the perfect way I would want to relax and I want to share them with you !


First: stop thinking. Yes it can be hard but it's almost like sleeping haha just imagine your happy place or simply lie down and "chill." You deserve it.

Second: Get your favorite app, movie, book, hobby, sport and go crazy. But remember we are trying to relax so, athletes if you can sit down for a few moments and seriously relax (; Don't do anything that will frustrate you!

Third: Do whatever pleases you for about an hour to and hour and a half. This gives you a chance to re-cooperate and ready to tackle the rest of your day, night, or simply have a more peace part of the day.

Yes this is simple but it can help so so much! I hope this helps you guys out there who are stressed out and want to take a little break, but don't know how.

Till next time!

{{{Kadasia}}}

No comments:

Post a Comment