Tuesday, November 19, 2013

La la la la

       Hey there chicas! Kadasia here(: 

Today I want to talk to you about musiccc (who knows maybe it'll become music Monday or something haha). Personally speaking I love the piano and guitar. I own a guitar and recently have began playing again. Now if your into music and instruments you know that there comes a time in every instruments life where it needs to be tuned (at least for those with strings). I would like to share an app that I've found that tunes guitars. 

     This app is called Guitartuna. Cool name right? I know that when you don't have the ear to know if your guitar is tuned it can be vet frustrating and makes you not want to play. But have no fear, Guitartuna is here ! The app is fairly simple, all you do is strum a string and the all will automatically pick up what string you are trying to tune and will tell you if it's too high or low (or you can manually tell it which string you're plucking) 

This is what the app looks like! So if you ever need to tune your guitar but your not sure how or where to start just download this app and your all set ! 

***this app is in the apple App Store, I'm not sure about android***

Now about favorite music...I really love Royals by Lorde. You should definitely give it a try if you haven't!

What's you fav songs? Let me know below!

            Until next time, see ya!(: 


No comments:

Post a Comment