Thursday, November 14, 2013

What's been happening.

So you have probably noticed that Ana & I haven't been here all week...

I'll explain why (on behalf of Ana also). 


Soooo life has been very very very busy for both of us this week, sadly that has interfered with blogging. But we will be back strong just give us a little time to catch up with things (: 


Now, this weekend I will be blogging about the Julep Nail polish and I will also give the swatches then. I haven't said anything about it yet because so far, I haven't had good results. So I am going to be trying the colors out again this weekend and then doing a "chip check" everyday. At the end of the week or so I'll compile a collage so you can see the wear and tear. 

                 Have a great day !
                     {{Kadasia}}

No comments:

Post a Comment