Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Top Buys of All Time<3

Hello lovelies, Ana here. Today I want to share with you guys my top makeup buys of all time! Now, this will include some products that are on the pricier side, but again, they're totally worth every penny! These are my holly grail products that I seem to come back to again, & again:



Mary Kay Liguid Foundation. This has to be all time favourite foundation! I find that with this product the coverage is perfect; it covers all those unsightly blemishes, but it's not too thick & always looks natural on your face!

Mac Studio Finish Powder. Another holy grail product, I have been using this powder since the day I began wearing makeup! I have strayed from it here & there, but I always end up using it again. This power stays matte all day long, & it really makes a diffrence with the way your foundation looks!

NAKED Palette. Enough said, this is a beauty must-have for everyone! This palette contains all neutral shades (matte & shimmery) that go well with each other. I especially recommend this if you travel a lot, you'll only need this one palette, & you're good to go!
 
Avon Drama Mascara. If any of you out there have short lashes, well girl let me tell you: this mascara will work wonders for you! I happen to have to stubbiest little eyelashes & this mascara just makes them pop, even without an eyelash curler. Though I do find that it smells horrible while it's wet, I promise that smell goes away after the mascara dries! 

All in all these are my top four holly grail products! Yes I know, some can be pretty evensive, but trust me they are more than worth the money, and last literally forever! 

What are your top products? Let me know in the comments, I love hearing from you guys!
Xoxo,
         ~Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment