Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Weapon of Choice

Hello lovelies, Ana here! Today I wanted to talk about personal safety. It's a fact of life that not everyone out there has our bet interest in mind. Due to this, I recently decided to take my safety and well being into my own hands! As of last week I have to walk through my school parking lot alone and in the dark, due to daylight savings. Now as we all know that can be pretty scary especially in a college campus with huge parking lots; this is why I recently bought myself Pepper Spray for my keys. Personally, I don't see a problem with carrying Pepper Spray as long you understand that it's only used in emergencies, and your school allows you to carry it. 


The one I decided to purchase is the Sabre Pink Pepper from Office Depot (of course it would be pink)! And so far so good. I decided to spray it when I first bought it to make sure it worked properly & it seemed to spray with enough force!

All in all, I just wanted to say that sometimes it's okay to take our safety into our own hands; and even something as simple as Pepper Spray can make us feel a tad safer, or even get us out of a bad situation! As they say always better safe than sorry!
Xoxo,
         ~Ana


No comments:

Post a Comment