Monday, December 30, 2013

Acts of Kindness

So on Christmas Eve, I was in Big Lots and I spotted this awesome cup. It looks like a cup that's from Starbucks with a straw. So I asked my mom to buy it and sadly she said no....ugh lol.

So I said "When I get $5.00 I'm going to buy this cup!(:" 

So after that, we went to another part of the store and I left my parents to look around the store. After a while I came back to my parents and they told me that the lady that was beside us, also looking at the cups, gave them a bag and told them that she had bought me the cup I wanted.

I was so happy and wanted to give her a hug but she ran out of the store after giving my parents the cup.

This act of kindness made me feel so loved and makes me want to do the same thing for someone else, that women will in return be given the same amount and more for her act of kindness and I hope that she had a wonderful Christmas!


Have you ever done a random act of kindness?
If not its a wonderful thing to do, I cant wait for my moment!
Have a great day
{{{Kadasia}}}


My Cup





No comments:

Post a Comment