Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas Eve OOTN

Hello world, it's Ana! Today I just wanted to give a quick overview of my Christmas Eve Outfit! 
As most families do on Christmas Eve, I went out to dinner with mine & then went to a Christmas Party! The following is my Outfit of The Night (I accidentally deleted the detailed photo, soo I just included a candid shot, with my cousin!):

I saw this outfit fit for the occasion, as it had gold & glitter accents all over the Peter Pan collar! (That reminds me of Christmas!) This dress also had a white lace top & satin white skirt that looked sooo girly & cute... I couldn't resist purchasing it! 
I found this dress has its many strong points, but it can also make you look very young! To combat this I tied the waist ribbon tighter around my waist (as an accent) & opted for simple nude pumps! These shoes not only complimented the color scheme of my outfit perfectly, but added a more grown up touch as well!
As for the nights out wear, it was a little chilly in Vegas, soo I wore a gold blazer(again complimenting the dress' best features).
Lastly for jewelry I opted for my favorite studs & a simple yet classy fake pearl bracelet! Again, my goal was to complement the dress (my focal point) while not takeing any attention from it! 
Let me know below what you wore on Christmas, & if you guys would like another OOTN for New Years!
Until next time!
Xoxo,
          ~Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment