Monday, December 23, 2013

Inspiration Journal

Hello my lovelies, Ana here! As we all know the holidays are a time to spend with family and friends; or other wise, the people who make us the happiest in life! However it is also very easy to become caught up in all of the holiday greed! Take it from me who spent all of yesterday literally driving back and forth across Vegas trying to find the perfect presents for my family members!


In order to combat this common issue I have recently started keeping a journal.... & not just any journal, a journal full of positive things in my life! 
Every night I write a list of three things that I'm thankful for, this way I concentrate on all of the good in my life instead of the negative. I've found that since I began doing this I have been an all around happier person... I even feel the positive energy as I write down my blessings each night! 
I know some people may find it corny, but I don't see a problem with concentrating on all of the good things in my life, I even find that I wake up in a better mood the next morning!
Soo in the end, I guess the purpose of this post was just to share a new way of counting your blessings, and sharing a my own personal way of keeping my postitive energy from turning negative!
Xoxo,
         ~Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment