Monday, December 9, 2013

Winter Wear Essentials

Hello lovelies, Ana here! Soo as some of you may know I love in Las Vegas.... & lately it's been in the thirties and forties everyday! Therefore, today I wanted to share with you all my two favourite types of winter coats!

1. The Peacoat! The Peacoat is one of my all time favourite winter wear because it's fashionable & classy, but still keep your body warm! In fact I love these coats so much that I purchase two of them! They also come in handy on those bitter & windy days!

2. A Fur-Lined Coat! Know before I begin I will let you all know that no, I do not any real fur! I simply love these coats because they are such a bold fashion statement; they can also be dressed down or dressed up for many ocations! 

All in all, these two types of coats can make even the most simple of outfits look dressy, that is why they are both essentials in my winter wardrobe!

Comment below, and let me know of some of your essentials... I'd love to try them out!
Xoxo,
         ~Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment